Humboldt County Regional Landfill

The Landfill accepts the following recyclable items; 

  • Cardboard, 
  • Paper, 
  • Newspaper, 
  • Certain plastics (plastic shopping bags not included), 
  • Vehicle batteries, 
  • Vehicle oil and antifreeze (in an amount not exceeding 2 gallons per person per day), and 
  • Aluminum cans. 

Please note that the Landfill does not pay residents for acceptance of recyclable items. For more information about acceptable or unacceptable recyclables, please call Jolinda with the Regional Landfill Contractor, Delong Construction and Drilling at (775) 623-2985.

Robinson Metal Recycling 

Follow Robinson Metal Recycling on Facebook or for more information, click here

Nevada Metal & Recycling

125 E. Stanford, Golconda, Nevada 89414

For more information, please call 775-623-6757