I received a Deed Processing Notice. What am I supposed to do?

The Deed Processing Notice is sent by a company unrelated to Humboldt County. According to this company, some jurisdictions across the Country do not provide copies or originals of recorded documents. However, County Recorders in Nevada return the original document after processing, to the address provided on the document. Copies may also be purchased from the Humboldt County Recorder for $1 per page; significantly less than what is being requested through some outside source. View an example Deed Processing Notice (PDF). For further questions, contact the Assessor's Office.

Show All Answers

1. I received a Deed Processing Notice. What am I supposed to do?
2. What is the responsibility of the Assessor´s Office?
3. Why have values increased in such a poor economy?
4. What is this assessment card I get in the mail in December? What does it all mean?
5. Who determines the tax rate?
6. Who collects taxes?
7. What is the difference between the “appraised” and the “assessed” value of property?
8. Why would my taxes change?
9. What is factoring?
10. How often would my value change?
11. How does my assessed value relate to market value?
12. How can my taxes be increasing when values are dropping ?
13. What if I don't agree with my assessed value?
14. What statutes govern the Assessor's Office?